Reference ID: AV7612, V7612, V761-2, 761-2
The Ranger 600 is a glider airplane but with excellent performance. Due to 6-Axis Gyro stabilization system with over-grade powerful motor system, the plane flies stably, react nimbly and able to do aerobatics even in little windy environment.
- Ready To Fly (RTF), Complete Full 3 Channel (Elevator，Rudder, Throttle) Airplane, Fully Factory Assemble
- The plane operates on 3 channels: one channel operates the elevator, a second channel operates the rudder and a third channel operates the throttle control with a variable speed control knob
- Perfect trainning plane for junior players due to 6-axis gyro at Beginner Mode
- 6-Axis Gyro stabilization system with over-grade powerful motor system, the plane flies stably, react nimbly and able to do aerobatics even in little windy environment.
- 3-mode Digital proportional standardized radio control system: Beginner, Intermediate, Expert
- 2.4Ghz spread spectrum technology: better anti-interference ability, faster reaction speed, least power consumption
- 2.4Ghz technology allow more than 20 aircrafts to fly at the same time
- Special EPP material provides flexibility and durability to keep the backward pusher glider from crashing damages, strong impact resistance.
- The backward pusher design enable to protect the flight propeller from carshing, it also save more power and have a longer flight time.
- The control rods are steel and are pre-attached to the servos
- Flight time: up to 30 minutes after 3 hours charge
- DO NOT charge over 4 hours
- Control range: 650 feet (200m)
- Wingspan: 23.6" (600mm)
- Length: 18.1" (460mm)
- Height: 3.5" (90mm)
- Flying Weight: 2.1oz (60g)
- Battery: 3.7V 360mah LiPo
- Servo: 2 x 2g
- Brushed Motor: Coreless 8MM
- Gyro: 6-Aixs
- 1 x RC EPP Airplane Complete kit
- 1 x 2.4Ghz Transmitter with 3-mode
- 1 x USB Battery Charger
- 1 x 3.7V 360mAH Li-Po Rechargeable Battery
- 1 x spare propller
- 1 x English Manual