Reference ID: BSQ2, BQ2, SQ2, Q2, H101
This is an amazing high Speed Electric power Radio Control Mosquito Craft with a Servo rudder. This extreme RC Racing Boat is designed with a large professional Torsion propeller. It is loaded with a 370 high performance motor that allows it to speed across the water. The boat features a detailed exterior and glossy paint that looks nice on the water or in the showroom. A rechargeable battery and charger are also included. Its 2.4Ghz technology allow multiple boats to run at the same time
Enjoy a Koo summer with your very own R/C 2.4G Racing Boat!
- Water sensor: The engine will only start when the water is detected by bottom water sensor. "Touch Water to Run" safety function is to prevent finger cut and engine burning.
- High Speed & Long control distance: Max Speed at 12.5 mph (20 kmph) approx.; Max Control range at 500 feet (150 meters) approx.
- Unique rudder system design for anti-flip and power saving: one steering rudder with four fixed guiding rudders
- Self-righting feature: Keep the boat in play even if it capsizes
- Double layer water proof system: Rubber sealing hull cover with lock, and full sealing circuit board
- Low battery alarm: Remind the time of back to shore
- 2.4Ghz spread spectrum technology: better anti-interference ability, faster reaction speed, least power consumption, allow multiple boats to run at the same time
- Full Function Radio Controlled: Forward, Backward Left and Right turn
- Servo control Rudder, Trigger Transmitter with tuning
- Water cooling system, 100% Metal Actuating Mechanism
- Powered by 370 Type Features efficient racing motor: Reduce motor losses and improve motor efficiency so the boat runs ferociously and flexibly.
- Professional Large Torsion Propeller with anti-flip rudder system
- Hi-Capacity Rechargeable Battery: 7.4V 600mah Li-poly
- Playing time: Up to 6 minutes after 2 hours USB Charging
- Factory Assembled and painted, Ready To Run
- Dimension: 13.9"L x 3.6"W x 3.5"H
- 1 x RC Boat
- 1 x 2.4Ghz Trigger Remote Controller
- 1 x 7.4V 600mah Li-poly Rechargeable Battery
- 1 x USB Charge Cable
- 1 x Accessories
- 1 x Display Rack
- 1 x Instruction
- Make sure the top cover settle down well. Before playing, push forward the hatch to engage the buckle and then lock the cover tightly.
- After put the boat on the water, then turn on the transmitter to pair with the boat. Follow this sequnce; otherwise, motors will not run.
- After playing, please remove the battery from the boat, and wipe out the water in and out of the hull by paper towel. Keep cover open until mositure move out from the inside hull.
- To prolong rechargeable battery life, please recharge the battey once in every 3 months, and each charging time can NOT be over 4 hours.