Reference ID: BSQ5, SQ5, Q5, H116
- Water sensor: The engine will only start when the water is detected by bottom water sensor. "Touch Water to Run" safety function is to prevent finger cut and engine burning.
- Ultra long play time: Up to 20 minutes playing after fully charged due to extra capacity of new model Li-Po battery and current energy saving technology.
- Special anti-tilt design: Overcome the wave and tough water, Prevent tilting and capsizing, Make sailing faster and easier
- Factory fully assembled and painted, Ready To Run
- Full Function Radio Controlled: Forward, Backward, Left and Right turn
- 2.4Ghz spread spectrum technology: better anti-interference ability, faster reaction speed, least power consumption; allow multiple players running at the same time
- Dual layer water proof system: Rubber sealing hull cover with lock, and full sealing circuit board
- Powered by twin 130 brushed motor
- Transmitter: 2.4Ghz trigger controller, required 2 AA batteries (NOT included)
- Boat battery: 3.7V 650mah Li-Poly rechargeable battery
- Max Speed: 5mph (8kmph)
- Max control range: 150 feet (50m)
- Running Times: up to 20 minutes after 90 minutes charging
- Dimension: 9.1"L x 3.0"W x 2.8"H
- 1 x RC Boat
- 1 x 2.4Ghz Transmitter
- 1 x 3.7V 650mah Li-Po Rechargeable Battery
- 1 x USB Battery Charger
- 1 x Display Rack
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- Make sure the top cover settle down well. Before playing, push forward the hatch to engage the buckle and then lock the cover tightly.
- After put the boat on the water, then turn on the transmitter. Follow this sequnce; otherwise, motors will not run.
- After playing, please remove the battery from the boat, and wipe out the water in and out of the hull by paper towel. Keep cover open until mositure move out from the inside hull.
- To prolong rechargeable battery life, please recharge the battey once in every 3 months, and each charging time can NOT be over 2 hours.