Reference ID: PEK502, EK502, EK2-0905A, EK20905A, REK2
This is a revolutionary new Model Flight Simulator that allows the user to fly with the same type of transmitter used for regular flight. There are only a few Transmitter and Simulator combos on the Internet and none are equivilent to the ESKY FMS Simulator Package in value.
This new simulator gives you real world flying experiences from your PC.Its Interlink Controller plugs into a USB port on your computer.It looks and feels just like a real transmitter and has switches for dual rates,retracts, and a knob for flaps. Especially without 8"AA" battery can directly work with computer.
You can operate an aircraft with the same feeling of a pilot in the computer, experiencing the exciting flight of a real plane, and your of dream flying freely in the blue sky deriving from your childhood come true! Come on! Challenge to be a pilot and enjoy the exciting!
This simulator includes a model airplane simulator, model heliopter simulator, model glider simulator, and the ability to create your own models and landscapes. Flight Simulator comes with different types of planes and helicopters. You can sharpen your skills by praticing on computers. You can learn a lot, no matter basic or advanced skills.Note: Please practice simulation flight first on the computer before operating the electronic helicopters or airplanes in order to reduce the damage!
- High-performance, High-realism 3D graphics and 3D sound effects
- Connect with USB port cable and no batteries is required
- Full 3D collision detection with all objects on the landscape, Many new landscapes
- New installation routine
- Thermal with adjustable strength
- Translated user interface with 18 languages
- Selectable color depth (16-bit or 32-bit) in full screen-mode
- Automatic saving and loading of all settings
- Vario display for soaring
- Separate channel and keyboard mapping for helicopters and airplanes
- Designed for Windows 98, ME, 2000 , XP
- System Requirement: Windows XP, 2000, ME, 98
- Hardware Requirements: CPU Intel Pentium 600 or above; 32MB GAP 3D; 128MB; 10GB hard disc; 52xCD-ROM
- Port: USB Port
- Simulator supported: FMS Version2.0 Beta7 / FMS Version 2.0 Alpha8.4 and above
- 1 x 4CH PPM Transmitter (Throttle, Aileron, Elevator, Rudder)
- 1 x USB cable to connect transmitter to PC
- 1 x FMS Simulator Software CD
- 1 x Instruction Manual